Water Leak?

I am new to the site. I have a 2007 Avalon and noticed water coming from a small blue hose just behind the right rear wheel( the tube is in the right rear wheel well) Anyone know where the water is coming from? The hose goes up higher than the trunk. It has been dry in my area for several weeks.Thanks.

Reply to
Buzz

does the car have A/C and are you using it? you may be able to answer you own concern.

Reply to
: P

The AC evaporator hose does not drain behind the right rear wheel well.

Reply to
Ray O

If, when you say that the hose goes up higher than the trunk, you mean that the top of the hose is higher than the interior of the trunk, then the hose is most likely one of the sunroof drains.

There are generally 4 drains for the sunroof, one at each corner of the sunroof opening, plus a drain for the AC evaporator under the passenger side of the footwell, plus a drain for the power antenna, if equipped with one.

Reply to
Ray O