Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

More questions about my Toyota Tercel Wagon...
I've never been able to locate the horn. It works intermittently. I once sanded the contacts in the steering wheel and it worked perfectly unless I adjusted the wheel downward. I once heard the horn...
3
3

OT - Add this guy...
...to the death chamber.
7
7

Honda Accord or Toyota Avalon??
I am considering the purchase of either the Honda Accord or the Toyota Avalon for my wife's use. Both seem to be very nice cars but good and not good features to each. On the Honda Accord, I am...
7
7

OT: My hands are really tired
I think I've aggravated my arthritis from spending all weekend bitterly clinging to my guns (and religion). Living in the heartland can be tough sometimes for those of us in the working class.
3
3

Who here has a tC?
I remember someone saying he gets his best mileage ~2,500 RPM. i ran the car a 3,000 RPM as pften as I could since the last fillup, and the mileage was 29.87 MPG. Close enough to 30 for me! FINALLY...
6
6

A funny thing happened under my hood today...
I could have sworn when I got this 1985 Toyota Tercel wagon 2 wheel drive a couple of years ago that I was looking eyeball to eyeball with an air conditioner. My first thought was to make sure the...
9
9

the best site about automotive. have alook...

the best site about automotive. have alook...

OT - It's about time...
...scum like this gets execution.
5
5

adding features to 2003 Highlander
How difficult and expensive is it to add features to 2003 Highlander? --- temperature to mirror --- upgrade from manual to automatic climate control Is the wiring in place and it's only a matter of...
2
2

200 dollars a barrel coming soon?
Just wonder when its going to happen... I have no doubt that it will happen.
18
18

OK, THAT was a CLOSE ONE!!!
So, while tesing the Subaru wagon, the only way to really test it is to drive it. It will sit at idle, high idle, and high revs for HOURS and not overheat, but put it on the road and the overheating...
2
2

OK, I'm stumped...(97 Legacy Wagon overheating)
Been overheating. As some of you may have read, I tried the Headgasket in a bottle trick. It seemed to be working but when I took it out for a little cruise tonight it overheated. Here's what happens:...
24
24

OT: Stupid Suburban driver tricks.
I thought I'd seen everything. I've seen Stupid little girls pulling out of a parking lot, yakking on the phone, all the way until their destination. It always seems to be girls. I never see a guy...
5
5

OT - Some school officials...
...should just be killed.