Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'99 Corolla Starter Problem?
Hi, I have a '99 Corolla. I went to start it and no indication of the starter trying to turn the engine. The lights... work fine. No dimming of the lights when I try to start the car. The only two...
3
3

Re: OT - Ping JSB on "torture"
Funny line following a not-so-funny story.

2003 Highlander: where is fuel filter?
New to Toyotas. On a 2003 Highlander, where is the fuel filter located? How often does it get changed?
5
5

A/C suddenly not working
I have a '97 Corolla, and had the timing belt replaced last month. This past weekend, I turned on the A/C and received nothing but the fan blowing air. Prior to having that work done, I had no...
13
13

IT DIDN'T OVERHEAT!
Re: headgaset in a bottle, 97 Legacy wagon: Fininshed the process last night and drained the stuff out, and let it sit. It might have been a little COLD last night, but didn't have much choice. Filled...
1
1

OT - FOR SALE 2x LAND CRUISER 100 (Poland)
1) )

Disabling alarm on '89 Toyota Cressida
Keeps going off spontaneously. I've asked about this before and someone suggested removing a fuse, but there doesn't appear to one on the main fuse block that's in the engine compartment. So far not...
2
2

OT: April 14th In Chicago and we're still FREEZING
We've had below freezing temperatures since sometime in November. The Weather Forecast always seems to have nice weather 3 days away that never comes. So much for Global Warming. We've had the...
3
3

Re: OT - Ping JSB on "torture"
Even if it did, I'll bet they'd put up with the sacrifice.

2003 Highlander: cartop rack accessories question
I need a source for accessories compatible with the factory-installed cartop carrier on a 2003 Toyota Highlander. Specifically, those for bicycles AND canoes. Thanks.
3
3

Re: OT - Ping JSB on "torture"
Were you training her, or were you receiving advanced training from her? ;)
5
5

Head Gasket in a bottle, Part deux
Here we go again. This one's probably going to be more tricky. Some of you may remember I did the HG in a bottle trick on an '89 GL coupe. Five thousand miles and it still appears to be holding. This...
8
8

OT - Hillary arrogance...again.
As if what comes out of her mouth won't cost her party the election:
3
3

Battery Post Cleaning
Hey, FYI, mixed 6 tablespoons of baking soda in 4 cups of water and cleaned my battery post terminals. Just thought I would share. It worked flawlessly. Ate the acid right off. Used an old toothbrush...
2
2

1995 Toyota Camry Freon leak in aluminum tubing?
1995 Toyota Camry Freon leak in aluminum tubing? I have a 1995 Toyota Camry with a slow freon leak. I can see the oil exiting from the vertical section of the foam rubber insulation that surrounds one...
14
14