'03 Camry repair manual

Anyone know of one, other than the pricey official Toyota manual.

Chilton and Haynes don't seem to cover it.

Reply to
timbirr

You can get them discounted on ebay - still near $100 but usually a multivolume set.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Thanks for the reply. I also just found out that Haynes came out with one at the end of 05, so I'll probably go that route. I have the Ford Factory manual for my mustang, and to be honest, it is way too much overkill for the piddly little stuff I do.....

Reply to
timbirr