91 camry won't start

My daughters 91 camry won't start it has a new battery. It sat for a couple of days over the holidays, so we tried to jump it. It only charged enough to turn on the headlights but nothing else is working. It won't even turn over. What could be the problem?

Reply to
kujo1

Stuuder

Dont let the battery freeze or its ruined, discharging completely also reduces overall capacity, charge it.

Reply to
m Ransley

Alternator is bad, drained the new battery?

Reply to
justinm930