Good Toyota dealer

Hey,

Does anyone have a good toyota dealer to take care of a 2001 Camry? I just need a place to do my 3 month checkups and tuneups and what not.

Thanks, Dimitri

Reply to
Dimitri Dadiomov

Are you willing to come all the way to Virginia?

Reply to
badgolferman

Look in the yellow pages or toyota.com for dealerships in your area.

Call all of them in your area, and ask them for a quote, well dealerships have discounts, based on how you negotiate with them.

Reply to
kdv

what dealer in VA are you with, badgolfer?

Reply to
qslim

Denbigh Toyota Newport News, VA

Reply to
badgolferman

Ah. I'm up near DC, maybe looking for another shop, that's why I asked. Little too far of a hike for me, though:)

Reply to
qslim