Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 camry cruise control issue
My Camry's accelerator linkage sticks at the idle speed if the cruise control has been used. It's only a problem when at a stop sign or light. When you want to go again you have to really push the...

What causes the wiper fluid indicator to come on?
The windshield wiper fluid indicator came on. The washer fluid is full. What causes this issue?
1
1

Why is the security light blinking?
Why is the security light blinking when the engine is off. When the keys are in the ignition the light stops blinking.
1
1

CV joint?
what is CV joint does ?
1
1

spark plug wire keeps popping up on 1996 Toyota Camry - why?
Just recently the spark plug wire on the passenger side started popping up causing rough idling. It has been pushed back down a few times and will be ok for a very short time but ends up popping up...

Toyota Camry 'sleeper' drag car uncovered
One question... side mirrors on a drag car? FROM: AB Talk about keeping a low profile. Toyota took the wraps, and the body, off its ?sleeper? Camry drag car. The silver, single-seat ?sedan? features a...

2004 Camry AC
2004 Camry LE V6 3.0L AC sometimes does not come on when the outside air temperature is high. Otherwise it runs perfectly. If I click the AC button on and off a few time it will usually restart the AC...

best year for Camry
I think that the 2003-2006 model is the nicest, and that 4 cyl is bullet proof. Ours has over 210 kk never broke down yet.
3
3

1997 camry shift indicator lightf
How do you replace the shift indicator light?
3
3

Brake pedal goes half-way to the floor, only the first time
Brake pedal goes half-way to the floor, only the first time. Finally driving my car again after it was laid up for 2 months. I don't think it was like this 3 months ago. When I first press the brake...
8
8

Cascade
'oi~g tog.`dhe@line

Folloow--up on car t hat needs right rear lower control arm.
Technical stuff at the asterisks ****** Follow-up. I bought the right rear forward control arm for my 2000 Toyota Solara at a junkyard** for $50 (He said he had 24 of them!) but found that the bolt...
2
2

OT for AHR. rent-a-rim
I didn't believe it until I saw it on the web. One shop I went to recently had changed its name, The new owner said it had been called rent-a-rim. What, people are renting rims? Yes, it's true. It's...
6
6

dteering wheel not straight ahead
When a shop does a 4-wheel alignment and the steering wheel is not straight up and down when the car is headed forward, does the alignment include fixing that? Does one normally have to remind them to...
2
2

What doee one call this?
What do you call the material that all those signs strapped to tellephone poles and on wires stuck in the ground are made of? By people who have no respect for public property. They start off as...
10
10