Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What is Mr. Cheater's first name?
What is Mr. Cheater's first name? I wanted to read up about him, but can't find Mr. Cheater online. The inventor of the Cheater bar. There are so many things that couldn't get done without his...
8
8

OT for home repair -- Urgent -- How to remove rear lower control arm, Toyota?
Respond as soon as possible please. Car up on stands right now. I want to take it down by 11PM at latest. Besides front end damage, that I've repaired, the rear forward right lower control arm, on my...
19
19

Who does the best wheel alignments?
1) After all the damage to my wheels, etc. I figure I should have the wheels aligned. A toyota. Who do you think does the best job? A Toyotal dealer, Firestone, PepBoys, or a gas station with busy...
21
21

Re: 1999 tire rod replacement cost
[nothing showed up, and the number of lines for the OP was zero] Zero lines doesn't bother me, because Agent shows what is reported in the header, and that's not always right. When the post shows up...

How do you remove 2008 Camry steering wheel?
I have a 08 Camry that needs a new C/C switch. Can't see screws to remove the air bag. So, does anyone know how to remove the air bag?
1
1

ELECTRICAL FIRING PROBLEM
96 Toyota camry 4 cly a/t car runs great sometimes then cuts off migtht start most of time it want start ? with ignite switch on position coil will fire and also it fires in distributer car is not...

My car goes jingle, jingle, jingle.
Shifted my car into gear for the fist time since the accident. When I went back to Park, heard noise like gears messhing, or synchronizers not syncing. What does this indicate? A serious problem?...
4
4

reokacenebt runm tire nomenclature.
Maybe OT for ahr. Not only did my rear window break but my doctor drugged me and I hit a curb at 30MPH or more and broke one, maybe two of the factory wheels. Is there a good place to get an OEM or...
7
7

shape of convertible rear window
Hi, I have a 2000 Camry Solar convetible, with a broken rear window. No money right now to pay someone to replace the window, soI'm hoping I can do a decent job myself, leaving the curtain in place...
3
3

why is a 92t speed rated tire not compatible for my 2006 camry
I boug my 2006 camry brand came with continental tires rated when looking to buy new tires they tell me I need a h or higher rating
2
2

toyota dashboard lights dimming
I have a XLE 2004 Camry. I just bought a new battery thinking the dashboard would be brighter--the way it used to be. I only have the dealer service my car since I bought it. After going back 3 times...
4
4

Re: 2015 Toyota Camry gets a new design
I looked at some pictures of the car on the Toyota website and I like its looks much better. The rear end of the last two designs is ugly, especially the taillights. The one thing I don't like about...

Help
Get another rear deck that dosnt have the third break light on it....check we're you pulled that spoiler from and get the cars rear deck and switch it

Issues with Camry after 2001?
I'm thinking of getting a used Camry to replace our '99, and I'm wondering which Camries have issues, and where. I heard something about the Aisin transmissions being better; is that true? Which...
1
1

avalon key programming
2002 camry Australian version. I have two new keys with transponder (I think)to program car to accept. I put the key I got with the car (second hand car only one key, Black)into ign. without turning...