Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

replacement alloy wheel
I am having a heck of a time finding a replacement alloy wheel for my 2004 Camry XLE. The dealer can't give me the correct part number even when searching by VIN number and says it must have come off...
9
9

toyota camry remove steering wheel
How do I remove a Toyota Camry 2008 steering wheel?

1999 I4 Camry auto trans oil hose to radiator
a "source" for common sense? It'll be covered under "incorrect installation" and "failure to follow manufacturer's recommendations". And it's taught in every cooling system class you could ever...
16
16

new rotors?
Hi guys, I've got some brake pulsation at freeway speeds. I'm pretty sure it's beca use I need new rotors. I'm reluctant to change them though because my brak e pads still have lots of material (I got...
7
7

1MZ-FE water pump change, identify this part?
EXACTLY what I was thinking, cool vid. btw, that's the quietest air ratchet in the world! GW
5
5

Blew a headgasket on a 94 Camry 2.2. Head checked out, won't idle?
I blew a head gasket on a 1994 Camry 2.2 ltr. I had the head checked out by a engine rebuilder. It was off by .30. Had them fix it and I put it back on with a new timing belt. It won't idle now. I...
2
2

how to loosen PS belt, 1MZ-FE?
(double posted to bc the 1MZ-FE is similar to the Camry, and not crossposted bc Google is giving me trouble) 2002 Sienna, trying to change the water pump on this but stuck on trying to remove the...

correct way to tension the power steering belt on a '99 Camry?
Hi, I think the squealing noise when I turn the steering wheel all the way to the left or right is because the power steering belt is not tensioned enough. $20steering$20noise/ When I changed the...
6
6

1999 Camry, no compression in Cylinder 1?
Borrowed a compression tester from the auto parts store and installed it into Cylinder 1. With the timing belt off, I rotated the crankshaft, and got no change in pressure, no matter how many times I...
6
6

1999 Camry crankshaft pulley bolt
Is it 19mm or 20mm? Can't find the specs anywhere...
21
21

2001 toyota camry has clicking chewing sound in engine starts easy good power
just started making this sound a few days agoruns and drives good but afraid somthing bad is going to happen thanks in advance for any help or advice
1
1

spark plugs
2004 Toyota Camry XLE 4 cyl 97K miles The dealer says I need new plugs. The maintenance manual is ambiguous, in some places implying every 30K, 60K, 120K miles. Called another dealer and they said...
4
4

Seeking Brake Shoe Advice
A question about new brake shoe inspection: I have purchased Raybestos brak= e shoes from for my Camry 2005 LE. I have noticed after new b= rake shoes inspection that one of the anchor pins on one...
2
2

mud flaps
I have a 2004 Camry XLE and a 2004 Avalon XLS that I want some mud flaps for. There are some aftermarket universal sized brands that are a decent price but I am concerned that the rear flaps aren't...
8
8

2012 Camry LE recommended Tire pressure seems too high
I often rent a 2012 Toyota Camry LE when I fly to other cities. When I pick up a Camry from the airport they always fill the tires under 3= 0psi (cold), yet the ride and handling seems ok. =20 I...
2
2