shifting clutch

Ever since I had the clutch changed on a 93 2x 5spd 4cy, I have difficult shift, specially into first. Also at lower speeds (when you can hear) there is a whine at low throttle acceleration a short time.

Never did this before the clutch change.

Reply to
ww

Two possibilities: check the lube level in trans. Change lube. davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

soon as I heard the noise I took it back and he stuck his finger in and said it was ok and said he did not hear anything also.

Thanks,

guess I'll just change it anyway.

Reply to
ww