wanted to buy

Looking for tonneau cover for 89 Toyota

75 inches X 60 inches or low height cap.
Reply to
karmalube

I have a hard cover from this company, and I'm happy with it. I don't know if they make covers for 1989, but worth a look.

One thing to consider, though: The reinforcing ribs under the hard cover protrude down into the bed about an inch and a half. Look at the things you normally carry back there. You might end up without enough internal height to carry them.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Reply to
PepCguy