Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: rough idling on 22re
adjust the valve lifters at the cam. see my other post
2
2

Re: New Head/Cam for 1995 22RE Truck (2WD)
trust me, go with the product that uses the greatest number of toy factory parts

Tacoma Prerunner Unresolved Problem!!
I purchased a Tacoma Prerunner, TRD new in 2001. I am very pleased so far but ....... I have this extremely irritating noise that seems to come from either the rear end or driveshaft. It almost sounds...
16
16

78 FJ-40 landcruiser Headrests wanted
looking for headrests for my 78 FJ-40 any condition contact

tundras at dealer
I just went to one dealer near my home and they had a ton of tundras with extended cabs for show but not one without. Salesman said they didn't have any to show because of the demand but said they can...
7
7

my 4runner stinks
Thought I might throw this out, hopefully someone will have some good advise. Whenever I am stopped at a light or wherever, there is this awful smell, is becoming downright embarrassing. My friends...
10
10

Toyota Tundra Brakes
Is anyone else having trouble with pulsation of tundra brakes. The dealer is giving us a bunch of crap about getting them fixed. I think it is a design flaw. I have read about some other problems from...
6
6

Musty smell coming form A/C?
I have a 2002 Tacoma V6 4x4 and when I start it and the A/C is off, air still blows out and there is a really strong musty smell coming out of the vents. It just started doing it a couple of weeks...
4
4

Cig lighter died, please help???
Hi, I have a 91 Ext Cab 4x4. The other day, my cigarette lighter quit working. I checked all the fuses that I could find, and none were blown. Is there a hidden cig lighter fuse? I havent had the time...
2
2

Toyota Tacoma
Thats a very good truck. Depending on how old your daughter is, you may wanna just get the 4 cylinder. I find too many young kids driving vehciles with way to much power... plus the 4 banger gets...
14
14

Re: Deck PLate Mod? easy
My way. I removed the elbow, and cut off the outside of the elbow, with a band saw. It could be done with a hack saw. Just 2 straight cuts. It leaves enough of the elbow for support of whatever Totota...
3
3

Need some quick advice
86 4Runner How far does the tranny need to slide back in order for the input shaft to be clear of everything? and... What is the easiest way to get at those bellcasing bolts that are on the back side...
4
4

Re: Tacoma Floor Mats
I bought an OEM set just like this from a different web vendor, and I love'em. I don't think they were priced quite this much, but were within $10-20 of the overall price. I'd buy them again. They...
1
1

AC help needed
'96 Tacoma Xtracab 4x4 Last summer I had the AC evaporator unit replaced under the glove box. Since then, every time I turn the air conditioner on and am running above 60 mph a flapping noise starts....
2
2

Deck PLate Mod?
Has anybody done this? What were the results? For more info just do a search for Deck Plate Mod
1
1