12" Wipers

I've just bought some sets of NOS Bosch wipers, thinking that they would be suitable for my '66. They certainly fit my '66s wiper arms, but they are 12" in length so are too big (should be 11").

So, what VW's used 12" wipers? Karmann Ghias?

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

Type-3s, maybe?

Or a bus?

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

my Jeep Wrangler used a 12" wiper blade...

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

Supers ? dunno.

Reply to
Juper Wort

......my 73 standard beetle uses 12" wipers

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony