67 on Ebay

Good to hear from you. Possibly Jan has some vacation time, and he can make the trip to Florida to help get Zug back on the road. Please tell Dee Dee that I said hello:o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

I won't spill all the plans we're working on without Jan's permission as nothing is a complete 100 % yet but it's possible he'll come next summer. Maybe we could have a Miami repeat? But this time let's pick Orlando, okay? I HATE Miami. Lauren could drive up and we could steal DeeDee. Maybe you guys can come help her stop feeling so overwhelmed by all the work Gretch needs.

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

.....................I'm going to be in Orlando from this coming May 13 through May 16............hint hint.......

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Jan and Kidd need to make sure not to take Tim to any wild bars in Florida, or he my end up going back to New York with a few tatoos and a nose ring. :o) Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

And that would be bad because??????

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

......................heh heh......I just found out that Kidd lives in the same small community that I lived in when I was in high school........ Geneva, Florida. Of course, she wasn't even born until about 13 years after I left for Florida State.

...........They'd have to get me into a drunken stupor before there'd be any piercing of this old geezer.......LOL

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Well, okay, fair enough a a challenge. Come on, kid (that's you, Tim), what you really need is a tat that you don't discover until your wife says something like ... (figure it out)

Reply to
jjs

..................Welcome to Jamaica and have a nice day?

Reply to
Tim Rogers

LMAOOOOOO!

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

hahahaha

-and that's a bad thing?

;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Ohh I'm sure Kidd (two d's) and I will come up with something along those lines

I'll bring the rum, she knows the tattoo guys..

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Aww, come on Tim. I can take you to the same guy who did my nipple piercings. He'll give you a discount if you get both done at the same time!

"Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

OUCH!!

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

..............< shudder >

...........My nipples must be a lot more sensitive than yours, Kidd.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Hahahahahahaha

*that* I would Pay for! ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

But not nearly as cute ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Can we quit talking about Tim's nipples. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

...................I'm surprised that your's haven't already been done. How much would you pay?

.........hee hee

Reply to
Tim Rogers

....................I'd like to take this opportunity to tell this news group that Jan has never seen my nipples!

Reply to
Tim Rogers

...............double ouch!!

Reply to