A VW tattoe?

I was thinking a VW on my arm would be nice. What would that cost? Anyone done such a thing?

Reply to
viet nam vet.

....up to about $300.00 US. But what about hepatitis C, or even AIDS. Is it worth the risk? What if you hate it later and burn it off with acid one night? What could you get to cover the scar?

Reply to
Jim347a

there are many activities that put you at a much higher risk of the above that don't involve the safe practice of tattooing.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

A tattoo can be removed with a laser as long as it does not have white ink.

I would ratther get the head of a tiger, or a sword, a hammer, or even a spider in a web just opposite of the elbow.

Reply to
Jim347a

If you can't spell it, you don't need it.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

I would *ratther get the head of a tiger, or a sword, a hammer, or even a spider in a web just opposite of the elbow.

*Correction: ratther should have been spelled rather. I must have been half asleep when I wrote that.

By-the-way, I am against getting tattoos.

Reply to
Jim347a

As long as you can wear T-shirts and shorts without showing any it is cool with me. I got two..

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

What a coincidence, that is what usually wear.

Reply to
Jim347a

I was going to say, "But then you will have trouble if you try to join the Marine Corp., but I see you are a vet. Thanks for your service. Seems like a VW would not be much of a babe magnet : ) How about a Carma giha instead?

LLB

Reply to
LLBrown