Beetle in movie.....Chase scene

Has anybody seen a movie where the chase scene was a Mid 60's Beetle being chased by some furrin cars? ( besides the *Herbie* movies

I was just watching a piece of a movie and saw this happen,..............they pretty much shot up the Beetle and bent the bumper and stuff, but came out of the chase with the E-brake turn and the two cars just drove off the end of the unfinished bridge as they drove past him.

Ricky Schroeder was the driver of the Beetle.

Anyone know the movie?????

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Psuedodoc

Thats a pretty extensive list to not have the one I am sure was on,...................LOL

He was not the star of this movie by any means............Just the Driver in the chase scene and a partner from the past to the star guy.

A very strange movie as I could see.

Oh,..............He was a very mature man in this one too. His Age had to be over 20. Possibly 25 or older. Very current I'd think, as he appeared very similar in age to the NYPD shows I know he was in.

He also was sporting a pretty hairy scar on his right cheek as a Makeup piece.