Bus in field, what value?

I think i got lucky today. There´s a bus with windows on the corner of the roof in the field in a local town, on blocks as usual in south africa but complete.(21 window bus?) Owner told me not for sale, but stopped me as i drove off his property. Wife does want a sale or something. Any idea of the value? Checked this, little rust, dent in left door, crack in front windscreen, engine there and can be cranked manually, wiring melted totally under the dash. (nails instead of fuses, go figure) No interior, was replaced with seats from later bay window bus. Dash has extra meters on the left (for what?) and meters in miles. Little black box with paper tape loaded under the dash, looks like an

8track deck but not for music (recording of driving habits?) Can be turned on and off with a key, key is there, so is ignition key. All chrome and window protectors there. Color of bus is white. Suggestions?

Bart Bervoets

Reply to
Bart Bervoets

have u got a pic to post of it?

GJ

Reply to
GJ

I make a pic when i get there again, things are usually so busy here that i forget a lot.

Bart Bervoets "GJ" schreef in bericht news:AKksc.30$6e.8@newsfe1-win...

Reply to
Bart Bervoets