BusBoys Update

I just received this e-mail from Bus Boys. I got the taillights first of May, They sent a used bulbholder that wouldn't fit (right away) and we've been exchanging e-mail off and on ever since. I reckon that since I wasn't in any kind of hurry anyway, it paid off for me to not get riled up over it - even though I was considering it! Now if I can just get a hazard warning light switch for a late bus.... Bus Boys: Dave:

None of our suppliers seem to have that exact bulbholder style anymore.

We will send you a new tail light assembly at no charge. You can keep the one with the missing bulb holder for spare parts.

Sorry about the delay.

Thank You, Bus Boys, Inc. Redding, CA

Reply to
Busahaulic