Caravan to Ypsilanti?

Hi all, Who's planning on driving to Ypsilanti this weekend via 80/90 and doesn't want to be alone? I'll be driving either a '56 ghia or a '66 beetle and it would be great to drive up there with a group of other aircooleds. If anyone's interested, I'll wait on the entrance ramp of exit 110 and meet up. Actually, that's what I'll be doing if nobody is interested too, just tag along with some unsuspecting vw. I'll warn you all ahead of time that I like to poke along at 55-60mph. Semis pass me. Can't wait for the weekend!

-Chip

Reply to
Chip Keller

Ben Boyle

I'm planning on going too, but I'll prolly be coming from north of Detroit.

Jay

heading south on US-23

Reply to
Jay McGraw

No takers, eh? Well, I'll be there anyway in a faded pearl white '66. Stop by and say hi if you see me. Any of you Ramvaites plan on going? Hope the weather holds.

-Chip

'56 ghia, '66 beetle

Reply to
Chip Keller