cv joint removal on a '93 camry

I'm using a Haynes manual to remove cv joints from the engine and it tells me all i have left to do is to grab the intermediate shaft and pull or to use a prybar to disconnect them the only problem is they wont budge and we bent a prybar trying to pry them lose any thoughts thanks, ndale

Reply to
ndale

A '93 Camry is a classic VW?

Reply to
Michael Cecil

sorry wrong page I thought I was still in the toyota page

Reply to
ndale