Dave's back, Kid's back....-

Hey John,

Just checked out the "Zar"site and, lo and behold, what did I see, but Zinny when she was separated. Are you going to drive the pan and motor of the new (old) bug up and down the street like you did with Zinny before you put her back together? I remember that day as we tried to get the steering column supported with 2x4s and screws.

Good to see your posts again.

Dave T.

John Henry wrote:

Reply to
Bev/Dave Tosi

Hey Bill,

What ever happened to ANT in CA and Jenn (Ghia in Oregon (?)? I can even remember when Aircooled.net was just a glimmer in John's eye and I could still afford to buy parts.

Dave T,

Bill Berckman wrote:

Reply to
Bev/Dave Tosi

Ant from CA has migrated over to the VW Shoptalk Forums. Remember when Ramva was about the only forum, and everyone posted here. Jenn posted one or Two posts about a year ago, but have not heard from her since. She has a 74 Bus also. Found her email from the Type II list if anyone feels like e mailing her. It is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

Gotta love WAN ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 00:39:37 +0200, Jan Andersson shared the following:

I've got 11 MBPs in my garage. And in my bathrooms. And on the deck... This wireless stuff is great. ;-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:24:39 -0500, "Tim Rogers" shared the following:

Shoot me a quick email and I'll let you know... ;-) 'Scuse me... *grunt*

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

ummm *cough* what in the world is that!?!?!

I work on plastic/resin/fibreglass shelled hot tubs :-D I have NEVER seen anything like that before!

I'd prefer to spend the 2g's on something with more jets... but that's just me and I am sure you have your reasons for wanting one of these... I'm going to forward that webpage to my boss... wonder what he's going to say about it!

Reply to
VWGirl

I was looking for 5+acres... but I couldnt pass up this house I found... it's less than an acre.... but big enough for me... for now... I mean how much land does a single 22 yr old need??? 15 cars REALLY don't take up THAT much space!

Reply to
VWGirl

Hahahaha

15? Damn.. I thought I was catching up on you fast.. I have 10..

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

...........damn!..........I've only got 5 cars (3 bugs and a honda and a nissan), 2 vanagons, a nissan truck and a 16' outboard boat. Do 4 bicycles count? What about the canoe and sailboat?

Reply to
Tim Rogers

they are not uncommon and are still produced...but usually these days they have

*four* jets...heh

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Man... I never would have imagined... and I have seen some off the wall hot tubs!

Reply to
VWGirl
70 square 71 super 72 super pink 72 super blue 73 super 74 beetle autostick 74 beetle 74 beetle vert 81 rabbit diesel L 81 rabbit deisel 2 dr L 81 rabbit diesel LS 87 cabriolet triple black 87 cabriolet triple white 87 cabriolet triple white (parts car) 87 vanagon syncro

And the air is winning...

Reply to
VWGirl

"Tim Rogers" wrote

You can count your walker, if you'd like. :-)

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:43:36 GMT, "Scott H" shared the following:

heh heh That's funny. :-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

......................You dad-gum young wipper-snappers think yer funny don't ya?

Reply to
Tim Rogers

In Norwegian thats what we call a Skraphandler/Bil opphuggeri(junkyard/dismantler...) :o]

J.

Reply to
BergRace

And a manual walker at that!

J.

Reply to
BergRace

most of them actually run...

Reply to
VWGirl

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 22:38:06 -0500, "VWGirl" scribbled this interesting note:

So? Scott has cut up more than one car that was not worth saving just this year. Just because it may have a running engine does not make it a good car. In fact, I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my 1971 Ghia if no one wants it for a thousand dollars. And yes, it runs. Of course all the good bits will be boxed up and sold. I'm certain the car is worth far more in pieces than it is whole!

John Willis