Exhaust studs

Hi ramva!

I was changing the stock muffler yesterday on a friend's Ghia and noticed some of the studs were missing. They were replaced by a PO with bolts. I'd like to have everything done right, so, What size studs should I get for that?

Thanks a lot. Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

On Mon, 17 May 2004 12:03:09 -0400, "Karls Vladimir Peña" scribbled this interesting note:

Look here:

Hope this helps

John Willis

...about this big:

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]

...HTH,

Gareth (BTW...might try an M8 stud =-)

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Gaerth, I'm running a 21 inch monitor on 1280 x 1024 resolution, so It's very probable that this is not the correct size. Thanks anyway. :-)

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

Great idea, 8mm x 1.25"

Thanks a lot. Karls