Funny Pic on thesamba.com

Click on link.

Bill Berckman

LOL true, very true. Cool bus, too bad they chopped the wheel wells.

Reply to
Dave G

I had just pulled off at an old fashioned "lodge" on the outskirts of Maryland after having trucks barn-storm me in the slow lane for 100 miles or so of highway driving and I spotted a nice sticker that I now have in the window of my 68 bug,

"Yes, it's FAST! - No, you can't drive it". It's a small sticker ... but I am quite sure that when I am going up hill, I have folks get close enough to read it.

-Steve Ballantyne

Reply to
steve.ballantyne

I had just pulled off at an old fashioned "lodge" on the outskirts of Maryland after having trucks barn-storm me in the slow lane for 100 miles or so of highway driving and I spotted a nice sticker that I now have in the window of my 68 bug,

"Yes, it's FAST! - No, you can't drive it". It's a small sticker ... but I am quite sure that when I am going up hill, I have folks get close enough to read it.

-Steve Ballantyne

Reply to
steve.ballantyne

My all time favorite VW Bus bumper sticker: " Never, Never , Never...get behind a VW Bus " :)

Be Cool.....AIRCOOLED !!

"Wild" Bill Tucker

President Rare Air VW Club Pensacola, Florida

'78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )

'76 Bug "The Grape"

'69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic

Rare Air VW Club Website:

Wild Bill Tucker

mY ALL TIME favorite was on an old and nasty lookiing Bug back in the 80's........it said " I'd rather be rich than well hung" If he was rich he wasn't showing it.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizzical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB®

I have a sticker on the back of my 67 westy that say's "Relaxe you'll get there" I think the problem is I have about ten stickers and I find people ride behind me just to reas them all.

Reply to
Kafertoys

" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

I've once seen a sticker that said (translated from dutch to english):

"keep the environment clean, take the bus"

Roger

Reply to
bug '59

Back in the early '60s we had a 1961 beetle as the family car. Whenever we left the sports car races at (usually a long stop and go line) Thompson racetrack in Conn. we put our sign in the back window that said -

"I may be slow, but, I'm ahead of you!"

Fweem.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Tosi

A couple years ago I found a bumper sticker on the Internet that I put on my doublecab (with stock 1500):

TOO SLOW? TOO BAD!

But then I tend to be more in-your-face about rude drivers tailgating me...

Chris Hobbs

1967 Type 2 Doublecab 1979 Beetle convertible 1974 412 wagon
Reply to
Chris Hobbs