Help in Colorado Springs

don't get upset...i was just guessing...judging by your reaction it must be true, and you must not be quite happy with a pipe clamp....you should have been a better boy and maybe K would let you get a short piece of pipe to go with it?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

No... Actually I'm looking forward to taking a drive Saturday to check out the pipe clamp. If things go well Saturday, then I'll be the proud new owner of that pipe clamp and have a full garage. :-)

*grin*
Reply to
Shag

Have you sold the jeep?

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

I sold the Jeep a LONG time ago. I used the $ to buy a dirtbike and rode that around some. It's about time to "come full circle." :-)

Reply to
Shag

Yeah, I remember the dirtbike, just could not remember whether you sold the Jeep. Getting a very short Buggy?

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

I'm not sure if I'm getting anything yet. Going to go look at a vehicle this Saturday. If things go well then I'll trade my dirtbike for it. If I don't get the one I'm going to look at Saturday, I have two others that I'm looking at. I'll get one of 'em... :-)

Reply to
Shag