HELP!! NO MORE BUS PARTS!

My 1977 vw weekender bus's windshield wiper motor recently broke.

part number 211-955-113Q

I cannot find a replacement used or new wiper motor, or even the plastic gear and output shaft which is the internal part that failed.

The VW dealer says they no longer stock or can order any bus parts.

independent parts shops also cannot get this wiper mototr.

Over the years i have ordered brazilllian rings, engine rubbber, brake parts, etc. from small parts shops in Los Angeles, so why cna't i find a brazilian wiper motor?

thanks in advance for any tips and advice.

hyubso at prodigy dot net

Reply to
hyubso

hyubso, Here you go.

Eddie

Sorry, Out of Stock. Maybe you can contact them.

Reply to
Eddie

Reply to
Kafertoys

I have a good wiper motor from a 77 if your still looking

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys