Hey Gary need the title for the Desserter buggie

Gary My new customer of the day bought the Desserter buggie from Ricky L. and wants me to fix it and make it road worthy so he can drive his family to the beach. I told him I thought you were the last person to register it. Figured it would be easier for him to get it if you could transfer to him. He wants to have it sprayed original orange. Please E-mail me and I will give you his info.

Thanks Mario Vintage Werks Resto.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Wait a minute while I pop some popcorn...

Reply to
Shag

Its no biggie Shag the wife to be has to make a trip to DMV anyway.

Mario Vintage Werks Resto.

Reply to
Kafertoys