more Trophies

Do I have a habit of pushing things just a little too far beyond their recommended / intended operating range? I dunno. :D

The woofer I found in that shape in my 66 bus today. Damn thing didn't survive ZZ Top, Aerosmith and Santana.

Hey, the bus is LOUD at 90mph, I have to crank the volume up to hear the music! :D

I patched it up with black, ultra sticky roofing tape. Kind of like electrician's tape, but *much* wider and the glue on it is just not from this world. It worked! For now, anyway.

The thrown rod I knew to expect (Especially since half of it could be seen outside of teh cast iron engine block when you popped the hood....)

I tore down the Mazda engine today. The only salvageable parts could be found in the head. Which is kind of cool, because I spent a lot of money on that damn head. Not to mention work hours. I'm pretty sure I can transfer it to the next engine... and now I have a much milder cam custom made for it too. Slap it together, have the vehicle inspected, and then put it up for sale. Drive it until it sells. :) (Three Mazda sedans to get rid of... )

Sorry for the OT content.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Yikes Jan, that's pretty impressive! Clean it up and put it in the living room, looks like modern art! lol!

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars and email on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

I'm ahead of you :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Great minds think alike, eh? :-D

I know of a guy over here that made a Rover V8 coffee table, very cool!

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars and email on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

Busted rod is excellent trophy/artwork.

The woofer ain't nuthin................I got at least 4 of 'em like that................maybe more.

Wanna buy some matching ones???? LOL

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Jan:

Is that you as a kind in the picture on the Right. Is that cat on the Left a Garfield. Did not know they had those in Finland. :o) Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

Oops meant to say is that you as a kid in the picture. :o) Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

LOL, yea that's me, my sis and my grandparents. Sometime in the early

80's.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

LOL, nope. This one works "just fine" again, after I patched it up with vinyl tape :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan