NEW ADVENTURE POSTED!!!

Kim went with me today! Check out the fun we had!

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

Love your wife Travis :)

I mean..

Err...

uhh.. well we ALL do I'm sure.

I mean.. dammit! You know what I mean!

Jan ;)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 22:10:56 +0300, Jan Andersson left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

I'd do her. ;-)

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

Already thought you did!?? More than once to! You dirty little bugga....! (Says me sitting here in the dark, listening to Dub music in nothing but undies on..)

J.

Reply to
BergRace

I so did not need to know that!