OT Beating the heat

Man, it's hot out there. I have an idea.

Shag

Except you forgot one thing to make it perfect

Bill Berckman

Oh Great! I got six Coronas under the belt and I find that Shag likes the same stuff? I'm DOOMED!

Reply to
johnboy

Nope. A shot of Cuervo Tiquila on top of that beer makes it just perfect.

Reply to
johnboy

..........Scroll down and read my 'Now that I'm back' post and you'll see that I've once again succeeded in altering his behavior for the better. Next, I've got to start working on this salty fatty meat habit that's sapping his strength and aggravating his mental instability.

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Those Coronas are history. Sipping a little Dickel now and watching an old Twilight Zone episode. Just watched an old Star Trek episode before that. I love this DVR stuff. Got some stuff done on my bike today, too. Removed the rear seat and passenger pegs and shined it up again. Got about 1,400 miles on it now. I'm comfortable enough with it now that I'm starting to scrape away the heels on my boots when going through corners. WOOT! Harley? phhht! As if! :-)

Reply to
Shag

My wife being back home would make it perfect. *sniffle*

Reply to
Shag

Oh yea, palm trees!

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I must say, that after mowing the yard and then taking my mower apart to put the drive belt back on, then reassembling the mower and finishing the 10 minutes worth of mowing left. I came in the house and headed straight for the little fridge and grabbed a nice cold Corona and knocked the bottom out of it. No lime thank you, just straight up. Ahhhh, now that is refreshment!!!

Reply to
TerryB

I'd also drink one of these with Dinner. See what the guys are doing on the lable.......???? Doesn't it look like they're rowing their boat into the sun???? That's got to be a good beer now doesn't it? (I like the name too,.......close to my Handle on RAMVA See link - - - - -

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB®