OT Flying SUV

Check this out. A driver proved that a Cherokee really can fly.. but just not over a house.

Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

....................I never did like those stinking jeeps.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Nothing unusual about flying in a Cherokee. I took flying lessons in a Cherokee. Piper PA 28-140 that is.

Well, OK ... a Jeep Cherokee IS unusual.

Mike

Reply to
Mike L