OT For those interested

New Jeep Adventure posted...

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

That's inspiring. And OT. But that's cool. I'm tempted to post "Cleaning up after Pico Adventures". Pretty much as close to Jeep as I can imagine.

Reply to
jjs

Don't you just hate those OT posts.. :D

And Travis, don't you just hate having to add that OT to your offroad adventure posts ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

isn't that big ass "OT" in the subject clue enough?

pamprin.....

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

On 09 Nov 2003 23:04:57 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comPANTS (Chris Perdue) shared the following:

hahaha! Oh, I'm slow. I just now realized what he meant when he compared his dog's crap to a Jeep. He's a funny guy, that jjs guy is. I guess. ?

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Shagmeister,

Those who know you enjoy your posts even tho you left the fold, so keep on keepin' on! Hmmmm, noticed the "Z'zzzzzz" over your plate, guess it's not the zoinks plate?

JnB

66 Beetle 'still in primer'
Reply to
jwnrj

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:03:36 -0500, "jwnrj" shared the following:

Same plate, just trying to be a little more discreet since I had a run-in with an @ss online who ultimately made me reconsider being as "open" as I had been being. Thanks for the encouragement. :-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

I said it was cool.

Pamprin, pamprin. PAMPRIN?

Reply to
jjs

LOL....John, i thought you might be raggin and need some relief for your cramps....hehe

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Oh! Whew. I thought Pico needed it. That boy has his own drugs; arithis meds, pain pills. Pain pills! I gotta check them out someday.

WOOF!

Reply to
jjs

you leave Pico's meds alone...LOL