[OT] I'm back in town and it's time to laugh

Fresh from her shower, my wife was standing in front of the mirror complaining to me that her breasts were too small. Instead of characteristically telling her it's not so, I come up with a suggestion.

"If you want your breasts to grow, Then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for A few seconds."

Willing to try anything, she fetched a piece of toilet paper, stood in front of the mirror, and began rubbing it between her breasts.

"How long will this take?" she asked.

"They will grow larger over a period of years," I replied. She stopped.

" Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?"

Without missing a beat I said "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"

I'm still alive and with a great deal of therapy, I may even walk again. Stupid, stupid move.

Reply to
Neil

Excellent!

Max