OT: Latest Desktop Entries

Well,...............Haven;t seen any desktop adventures lately.

Here's my latest one.

Anyone else here collect Fractals???

They're great fun to colllect.

I do not understand how they're made, all that well. However I tiny grasp exists.

Also Checkout the recycle bin................Probably everyone here has one of these cool Icons for theirs,................but does it actually flush? Like mine?????

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

Mine on here, if you don't mind the wait..

The bus isn't mine, but spotted at Bug Jam this year.

James

Reply to
Juper Wort