OT: loot is in!!

Hey guys,

Yesterday was D-day... well for me and my bride!! It all went beyond expectation, bug handled great and best of all, no rain. (day before it rained all day)

Had a great time taking pics on the airbase. We did a photo shoot with a beech and my bug. Pics of the beech are here:

not with us and not in English.Maybe i'm able to post some pics one day but i'm not sure how. :( Thank you all so much for helping me with my questions regarding to my bug. It was my biggest concern for that day.... but also gave me the greatest pleasure!!

And now.... we're off to Scotland! Thanks again, Roger (and Anke)

Reply to
bug '59

Hope you enjoy it. I'm about 300 miles south, and its dull with sleat & snow. Get to look at the scenery in between the clouds, there's lots of it & get a couple of pints of heavy !

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Second greatest ! (just incase she reads RAMVA )

Congrats to you both . Enjoy each other.

Rich

Reply to
tricky

"tricky" schreef in bericht news:dtkq36$knv$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...

LOL

Cheers Rich

Reply to
bug '59

I'm gonna leave that comment alone -- That's a shot in front of open goal. :)

Harterlijk gefeliciteerd!! (Stay away from the haggis - yuck!)

Remco

Reply to
Remco