OT - NCDMV is t3h 5uXX0rZ

I have an "adventure" with the NCDMV that is about to come to a close. When it does I look forward to sharing the details of it with you all. I can't help being amazed at the levels of incompetence and idiocy I encounter each time I deal with this organization. Once again I had to find "the loophole" (to bypass tons of stupidity and bean-counters) and I believe I have. Stay tuned. I'm in a story-tellin' mood.

Reply to
Shaggie

two wheels and no motor or lights?

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

That almost sounded like the intro to "Gilligan's Island." heh heh...

2 wheels. No motor... but... Lights. And license plate... and "legal" registration. Soon... somehow. *insane laugh with sound of grinder operating in background* Hmmm... It occurs to me that there may be a member of this newgroup who could help me out with this. Name ryhmes with "Bario." hahahahaha!
Reply to
Shaggie

Reply to
Susan S.