OT Neato!

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

It really is. Everyone I know enjoyed the illustrated book of the same title. Children pick up on it right away. Another interesting view (factoid): in the physical scale of the universe, the human being is right smack in the middle (scale being from the Planck to our size as our size is to the known boundaries of the universe - log scale.) OT, but not if you substitute Beetle for Human.:)

Reply to
J Stafford

Stafford,..........Is That Set of Measures Wher you get the name for your doggie?...........Pico............As In Picometers?

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®