OT: Off Road Game for Travis

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:00:54 -0500, "Scott H" shared the following:

DND is for nerds. :-D

*runs for cover*

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:03:20 -0500, travis shared the following:

ps- real men play Gamma World ;-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

"travis" wrote

Well, that would explain it then. :-)

Reply to
Scott H

My brother in law has a CJ & and a CJ... umm.. 5? We take them out to the clay pits in Ocala National Forest. Loads of fun. Thinking about getting a baja for the same job but I want to lift on it. How much of a lift could you put on a bug, I wonder?

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

Three inch body lift, then quite a bit on suspension if you go with an IRS(easier than swingaxle) rear.   Jim Kidd wrote: My brother in law has a CJ & and a CJ... umm..

5? We take them out to the clay pits in Ocala National Forest. Loads of fun. Thinking about getting a baja for the same job but I want to lift on it. How much of a lift could you put on a bug, I wonder? Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."
Reply to
bugfern