OT Saving up the pennies for the next baja...

And maybe... Just maybe... I've found it!

Shaggie

It will only work if you hack those little rear windows out of the back end and put a big chunk of Plexiglas there so you have a good view.

Neil

Neil

............Since it's got incorrect bumpers, go ahead and cut it up. Can I have that crappy looking black steering wheel?

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

LOL, you would probably be the only person to have a lifetime ban from the Vintage Volkswagen Club of America. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

If you need a little more visibility out the rear, this handy diagram may help:
;-)

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

Are things really that bad around here that posts involving ACVW's have to be marked OT?

:)

Reply to
Seth Graham

HAHAHAHAHAHA

good one :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I thought for sure this was the one you found.

Mike Cross

and It's just down the road from here.

( Like I Have The funds for something that nice..............)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Nope I checked, Shaggie has not bid on it yet. Must be waiting until the end of the auction to bid. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

Oh man, it's all wrong! Cable brakes, a tiny slow engine, big-ass wheels, and that rear window is so nonfunctional! Tsk, tsk.

So who's going to snipe the auction? Besides me?

Reply to
jjs