OT So I go to the tanning bed place today...

..............LOL!

..........Shaggie the 'metrosexual' ?

Reply to
Tim Rogers

..............LOL!

..........Shaggie the 'metrosexual' ?

I don't think we will have to worry about that from Shaggie, but we might start to worry if the adventure website is renamed the Jeep Cherokee Larado Adventures, and it starts out with tales of a rough time because the A/C was not workng. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

OK, I confess. I just finished trimming the hedges in the front yard. Took about 45 minutes or so. *puff puff pant pant* Enough physical labor for me for the day.

Reply to
Shaggie

..............She stopped applying baby oil to my a$$ after I was about 1

1/2 years old, I'd guess. You're thinking of diaper rash, right?...............lol

...........BTW, I'd guess that the guy at the salon forgot to mention that you need real sunlight to allow your skin to produce the vitamin D that the human body needs inorder to maintain good skeletal strength. Of course, if all you ever do is use a mouse & keyboard while at work and then let the wife & kids do the heavy stuff around the house, don't worry. Those spinal fusion procedures that they perform on middle aged guys who aren't very active are supposed to be a big money maker at the hospital where I work. I understand that the procedure is almost but not quite as painful as these degenerative spinal problems that result from inactivity, lack of sun light and/or fortified milk products along with a poorly balanced overall diet. You still munching on those pork skins?

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I thought it was funny that they were telling me how bad for my skin my suntan oil was and didn't even mention how badly their tanning beds would be frying my skin.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're intelligent enough to do I do a little more than that.

I've had my spine checked out by a doctor just a little over a year ago and other than the curvature at the bottom it's not in terrible shape. He specifically commented on how a lot of people who have jobs similar to mine have problems like you describe, and how I was lucky I showed no signs of that. :-)

HELL YES. :-) Please pass the hot sauce.

Reply to
Shaggie

ZING! Dead on, there Travis.

Reply to
jjs

Now Randy, be honest. You ain't mowing. Yer harvesting.

Reply to
jjs

You eat canned veggies? Factory meat? Why I'll bet you even buy bottled whiskey. What's the South come to?

Reply to
jjs

What's Llama taste like? We're still having Pico leftovers.

Reply to
jjs

...well its gone right to hell I tell ya, I got some "real" whiskey a couple months ago (the white stuff..) and it came in a plastic milk jug......plastic.....damned rednecks have forgotten everything their grandaddies tried to whup into em I tell ya ;-)))

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

I think they are still struggling to do things themselves without all that cheap labor to do it for them.

Reply to
jjs

On Sat, 08 May 2004 00:05:33 -0400, Joey Tribiani scribbled this interesting note:

Hey! I got me a red neck and arms in a kind of farmer tan. I keep the rest of me covered up. I'd rather have some dead white skin than to be covered up in skin cancer! My brother, on the other hand, should be coming up with his first rash of skin cancers any day now since he is the kind that wears as little as possible as often as possible!:~)

John Willis

....does he have any 18-25 year old daughters that take after him in this regard?? =-))))

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Nope, they keep a close eye on that around here. Besides, it's to early in the year for that yet.

Randy

RSMEINER

I've heard it's pretty good but have yet to try it.

How are things without Pico now ?

Randy

RSMEINER

On Sat, 08 May 2004 16:16:49 -0400, Gary Tateosian ran around screaming and yelling:

well here in Franklin Co. VA (said to be "moonshine capital of the US") it is still in glass jars thanks.... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sat, 08 May 2004 15:55:56 -0500, John Willis ran around screaming and yelling:

I hear that John....people in your line of work that walk around on a roof in nothing but boots and shorts are asking for it....when i did roofing and framing i was a "redneck" with a farmers tan too....hell i still am...heh....it is clearly visible in the summer that i usually wear a tanktop while working in the yard.... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sat, 08 May 2004 17:09:17 -0400, Gary Tateosian ran around screaming and yelling:

i see since you are aging you are raising your age range... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Pico passed away. Actually, I ended his life gracefully just before the snow melted. He was born and left in the snow and I want to believe he's happy. I'm still not okay about it. Sorry for the very bad joke above.

Reply to
jjs

Did you tell him to stick it up his glory hole? Hope so.... J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg