OT Solution to cramped garage

simple ideas are sometimes the best.

Reply to
Shag

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 12:21:18 -0500, Shag scribbled this interesting note:

You know you're a redneck when...

John Willis

The only thing you need now is a tarp or a figure sewn bike cover, dirt cheap in the right places.

WARNING: make sure the sidestand rests on something different than the ground soil!

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Looks like its time to visit for a LARGE BBQ. :)

Reply to
butch

I've got a cover for it but it's a pain in the @ss to take on and off. It's out of the rain under there, not really exposed to much more moisture than it was in the garage since the garage door is open most of the time and the motorycle was parked right next to it.

Reply to
Shag

Was thinking more about dust.. But then again you don't live in the most densely populated area of a Capital city...(Like I do, you should see my Merc after a week parked in the street...).

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Is that a roadstar or a Vstar?

Reply to
Tom Malmevik

Vstar 650. Now that I've ridden it a while I realize that I should've gone for the 1100.

Reply to
Shag