OT Stupid A-holes

Not VW related, but there was a sale on DVD players at a Wal-Mart, and people trampled over a women and knocked her unconcious just to get one. That says alot when people value a sale on DVD players more than a person knocked on the ground. Story here.

Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

Hi.But isn't this the season to be greedy and super-materialistic?Yes,that was a sad comment on the state of the world(at least there)Bah Humbug to them.Scrooge

Reply to
Ilambert

Sadly, Sears has had hundreds of these $29 dvd players for months now. I bought one myself, but didnt/wouldnt trample anyone to get it. Morons are morons, but the US economy has a way of farm raising them into super duper morons.

Sigh Tom

Reply to
Duck Fizz Bang

Walmart is a trash-magnet, and she was first in line. Probably camped out all night to be there. Shit happens.

Reply to
jjs

Reply to
Elvis Presley

I stood in line at 8 Am for two 1/2 hours at a store on Black Friday. Never again will I do that no matter how much my mother begs. Thanksgiving is over, so now is the time I start to sprout green fur and threaten to steal the Who's Christmas trees.

The Grinch "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

Legend Has it that you already have green fur....................

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

It was pink for awhile, then blue, then purple. Bet ya didn't know I'm a natural green head. ;)

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

Hey wait a minute! I'm supposed to be the Grinch this year. I was Ebenezer Scrooge last year.

Charles in Palatine. Bah Humbug You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch. You've got garlic in your soul. . .

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

Bah F'n Humbug!

LOL