Parts for sale

Just parted out a 68 beetle and 76 super sunroof bug if someone is looking for parts from one of these years e-mail me the 76 has the wood grain dash.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Hey Mario, I might need that 76 trans shipped to chicago email me thanks, dave vwdoc1

Reply to
dave

sorry the parts would be shipped from NC

Reply to
Kafertoys

I thought all 76 supers were convertibles. The last sunroof super was a '75. Ted'77sunroof(std)

Reply to
Ted

Hi Kafer, do you still have the '76? send me a pic of the dash

Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

I could use the hole from the sunroof. Just the hole. Not the frame and all that. Shipping should be real cheap.

Reply to
jjs

I can send you a hole. Just specify what size and shape. Shipping costs are dependent on hole size. Obviously, weight is not an issue.

Jan :)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I'll buy the dash . Let me know what the price is and shipping to DFW

Reply to
Robrjt2

I have a hole from a VW in perfect condition (the hole, not the VW) I can sell you for $250. I'll throw in free shipping.

Reply to
mez

Sorry guys and gals. My holes are not for sale.

Reply to
Olli Lammi