Re: Update from hurricane Katrina

Dragenwagen, Wild Bill here and I know what you are going through. It's been 14 months since Ivan ripped us a new one and things are almost back to normal. I realize that Katrina made Ivan look like a summer breeze but hang in there buddy. No place to go but upward! BTW I read that you guys are still going to have your VW show next spring. That's great and Rare Air will be there in force. Email if you need any help and I'll muster up a few troops and make the 2.5 hr trip over. Take care,

Be Cool.....AIRCOOLED !!

"Wild" Bill Tucker President Rare Air VW Club Pensacola, Florida '78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" ) '76 Bug "The Grape" '69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic

Rare Air VW Club Website:

Wild Bill Tucker