Rebuilding original Hurst shifter

I have an original Hurst shifter, but it feels kinda sloppy. Can/should I replace the nylon bushings using the parts from the Empi copy? (I already have a new broken one).

Reply to
Zarana-X

Are you sure it's the shifter that's sloppy? My original is still nice and tight. Say, if you put the project off until March I'll sell you my shifter. I'm getting a new short-shifter from Berg then.

Reply to
jjs

If he doesn't buy it then contact me, John. I'd prolly be interested :o)

B.C. Bugger

$1.00 !! Cash even.

Randy

RSMEINER