Seat Springs, Where Can I Buy New Springs?

Hi All! I have a 1973 Beetle. Where can I buy new seat springs?

Thanks!

Reply to
Jim347a

Ben Boyle

also been known to get underneath and remove some of the couplings, or wire some up together, or if you have the zig zig ones, just carefully insert more foam between springs and horsehair.

james

Reply to
Juper Wort

I found a place that sells good used seat springs.

I recently asked him how much he wanted for them.

He said $40.00US per side.

snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Reply to
Jim347a