Think you get Bad answers to yer questions? SOT-M(ALB!)

Sometimes we don't get the response we want when we post a question here in RAMVA. It actually seems to be a lot better than it used to be as shown in this excerpt from a 1999 thread where a writer was having problems with the brakes on his bus named "Tubby":

"What you need to do is go over the hills and far away, then your tubby bus will start to play.

Check the tinkys are not winky, Make sure the brake pipes are not dipsy, Check to see if there is less than 1 mm of la in the lala And for god sake dont forget the po level.

When all of this is OK you should have a noo noo brake system."

Wise-ass answer from Chris Hyde.

Reply to
Busahaulic

Geeez, I miss them days!! Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Those were the days on Ramva. Nobody tops the wit and wisdom of James the Bezerk from that time period. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

You can indulge in Ant's antics in the Type 4rum on the Shoptalk forums... He has calmed a tad though :o)

J.

Reply to
BergRace

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 03:32:23 +0200, "BergRace" ran around screaming and yelling:

only because it is moderated...LOL J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I remember seeing the 'Tubby Bus' at a show two or three years ago. It indeed had teletubbies in the windows. So there you go, a sensible answer after all.

James

Reply to
Juper Wort