Type 2 fun

I was leaving my local feed mill, getting into my "westy" when an old farmer said to me "Don't see many of those anymore". I said ," No, and it's a shame because the bus introduced so many concepts that other manufactures copy and claim as their own." With the door open, I waited as I clicked my seatbelt, for him to ask me" what concepts ?" so I could educate him on everything from being the first mini van to the sliding door etc. Instead (being a local native), he asked," Surprised it has a seat belt since you have nothing in front of you if you crash." I smiled and answered, " I always use my belt cause I don't rely on just the airbag ". He looked puzzled until I pointed to the spare tire mounted on the front of the bus and smiled. He chuckled and nodded, saying, "Ya, I guess it is." I said, " I told you that they introduced many concepts." Maybe you had to be there. Dennis

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik