Type I, II, IV In MD Save Us Please!!!

Sneaks, You evil one! I wish the freight elevator in my building was just a

*bit* longer so I could fit that '78 Bay window into my space...but for those in the Balt/Anap/DC area there are no less that three other ACVWs available!

From the City Paper: '72 VW Bus 2000cc engine, 4 speed, Pioneer CD, Runs, $1000 obo, (443) 415-8195

'73 Squareback Runs great, near mint cond, 4 speed, CD, daily driver, call Jenn (410) 646-0922 $2200 obo Must Sell (If this is the one I've seen around, the body is SWEET, back seat is duct tape, recently converted from FI to carbs)

Seen in Towson:

19?? Beetle Off White/Brown, VIN 1332530664, Call (410) 825-6255

None of these are mine, but if you are seriously interested I can take digital pix and give them a once over. Please don't let them rot!

Mike Rippe '70 Type II "George"

Reply to
ThreeMile

I might add that my wife told me last night that she read a for sale ad (some small local paper) here in PG county (DC, College Park, Silver Spring, Bowie area of MD) for a 71 KG for 5 grand. She knew not to bring the ad home since I prefer earlier models. But if anyone would happen to be interested I can ask where she saw and track down the particulars. It sounded like a decent driver. - DB

Reply to
DB

That's what I like to see! Let's go, find them Lost and Exploited VWs and get them saved! Put them on milk cartons, post them at Walmart......as a person w\o an ACVW....I HATE to see ones go to the crusher.....just really really sucks.....and just when I could see the light at the end of the tunnel .... the light was turned off due to budget considerations (issues related to the house purchase is going to cost me an unexpected additional $9000.....part of that was going to be my ACVW fund)........so lets not make me feel too bad.....find them and save them!!.... ....BTW....one of our family past-times is The Great Herbie Hunt...where we pick a rural area and drive the back roads searching for LEVWs.....used to find a bunch....getting harder and harder to find them......

Reply to
Sneaks