Understatement of the year

"Some Front End Damage"

Alan Nelson

Well, I wouldn't call it "lots of"....the left fender and bumper seem to be in fine shape ;-)

-=weasel=-

Reply to
Weasel

The right fender seems OK.....the left is wasted..... Left and right sides of a vehicle are ALWAYS as you are sitting behind the steering wheel :-)

Reply to
Karl

Just needs a little camo paint.

Randy

RSMEINER

it looks like he rear ended a large truck. The bumper sure didn't do much to help stop the impact. ~Peace~Justin

Reply to
Nxqzablesk8er

On 26 Jul 2003 19:57:22 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.commies (RSMEINER), who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

Hey, 15 gallons of Bondo, 10 rattle-cans of paint, and they're good to go. But seriously, it might be worth $300 if the engine and tranny are in good shape. I'd consider paying that much for that car if it was local.

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

Nothing a baja kit can't fix....:)

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

The hell with the damage... Does the bag of charcoal come with the car?......

Chuck '70 Bug

Reply to
Chuck

comes with charcoal and A Spare Ford Maverick Mirror to help with the reapair................................ I figure the charcoal is to help burn the car and prepare dinner..............LOL

( humor guys,...............just humor.)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®