Westy good news

Since this is the first bus I've driven, I look for things that seem different, such as higher rpm at highway speeds. Today I noticed a black primer paint and white serial numbers on the top of the front axle assembly (the underneath is mostly surface rust). It is a new unit! How about that? This is the first VW purchase where I got much more than I hoped for. Since it sat in a barn for many years, I didn't expect anymore than I could see. Just had to share good news. Dennis

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik